Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Sticker Animals
Paint by sticker is a way that we explored shapes! Each student received a different animal picture. Students practiced our geometric vocabulary word: turns and matched stickers to the shapes on their page. They LOVED this project, and have requested more pictures to complete. I am grateful for the Amazon gift cards that I received, which allowed me to purchase this project. I hope you enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Who said math can't be fun? I thought that learning the game of Crazy 8's would be a perfect indoor recess activity. Some had alre...
-
We have a school tradition to Christmas carol! This is not any ordinary Christmas caroling, this is: the entire-school-gathers-to-Christmas...
-
We have been exploring properties of matter. This art activity allowed us to see what happens when water is added to "bleeding" t...



No comments:
Post a Comment